Thursday, February 9, 2012

Yoga. Ohhmm...

Power Flow & Twist.

All I have to say is O. M. G. and I do not usually let those letters exit my mouth one after the other. It was one of the better classes I have been to ever. Challenging and hysterical all at the same time. Power Yoga Flow is a trully unique yoga practice based on intuition rather than tradition. The class that I tried to go to on a weekly basis was Ashtanga, taught by my good friend Inbal, and I really enjoyed it but it doesn't seem to want to fit with my schedule. I tried out the Power Flow today and it was a great success, which I am hoping to attend each week, now that Thursdays have an opening at 9am. Luckily the studio is located right near my work, so I don't have to find myself with nowhere to go at 830 in the morning. You can check out the webstite here or look them up on Facebook, Flow Power Yoga Studio in Jerusalem.

The next indulgence of the day was a facial. No one told me how painful they are. Boy, I almost hit the cosmetician, but I held back and tried to breathe deeply. Next time I hope to not need the deep cleanse. Now I could really use a massage...

Next on the list is a Tu B'Shvat Wine Festival party with all the single Anglos in this city. Should be interesting. According to my Horoscope, Jupiter is going to be at the party so I should keep my eyes open...

In the meantime,

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment